About the building
- Top-floor venue spaces available for external hire
- Suitable for up to 130 people
- Floor to ceiling windows provide stunning natural daylight
- Suitable for meetings, events and networking
- Accessible wrap-around balcony area
- Catering and networking room available in the adjoining fourth floor space
- Adjoining organisers office or speaker room available
- In-house AV equipment: projector, screen, two relay screens, lectern, microphones, Wi-Fi, built in speakers (or bring your own AV supplier for advanced builds and requirements).
Pharmacy has a long - and often strange – history, and our Pharmacy Museum is full of fascinating exhibits from up to 700 years ago.
Our cabinet displays make the ground floor something unique for your event backdrop, team building activities and networking.
Why not book one of our optional guided museum tours, too?
- Located behind iconic Tower Bridge and St Katherine's Dock
- Walking distance from Tower Hill, Bank, Liverpool Street and Aldgate tube stations
- Walking distance from London Bridge and Fenchurch Street train stations.
- Fast complimentary Wi-Fi
- Meet and greet reception
- Heritage Museum and Library: guided tours available on request
- Fully accessible (two lifts and wheelchair access throughout)
- Outdoor balcony space.
Capacities: Events Space
- Boardroom - 30
- Cabaret - 70
- Theatre - 130
- U-shaped - 30
- Cold buffet
- Option to bring in preferred catering supplier.
Come and join us!
Our Events Team are ready to support you with your meeting or event.
To submit a proposal and discuss your options, complete a venue hire request:
SUBMIT YOUR VENUE HIRE REQUEST