Championing pharmacists worldwide
Since 1841 the Royal Pharmaceutical Society has championed the needs of pharmacists all over the world.
Our thousands of global members all trust us to provide them with reliable, up-to-date news and advice on everything happening in pharmacy.
RPS publications are internationally renowned and used daily by prescribers everywhere to provide clear, safe and practical information on all types of medicine.
Why join the RPS?
Become an RPS member and for only GB£9.50 per month you’ll receive:
- Online access to Medicines, Ethics and Practice (MEP)
- Every issue of The Pharmaceutical Journal
- Full access to our rigorous professional standards
- Links to our e online reference guides and e-library
- Invites to online webinars
- Discounts on PHP publications
- Add MRPharmS or ARPharmS after your name – demonstrating professional commitment wherever you are in the world.
Which membership category?
Select Member (MRPharmS) if:
You are registered with the GPhC, have previously been registered with the GPhC or with the former regulator in Great Britain.
Select Associate (ARPharmS) if:
You have a recognised MPharm degree or overseas equivalent, please (check if your university is on the FIP list here).