Registered pharmacist? Access these services as a Member*
- Pharmaceutical Journal and Clinical Pharmacist delivered directly to your door, saving you £192; you can also access both publications online and via the app
- a copy of Medicines, Ethics and Practice (MEP); an invaluable reference guide to pharmacy practice, worth £55**
- a confidential enquiry service provides advice, support and guidance around professional practice and the decision making process surrounding legal and ethical issues
- quick reference guides and regular support alerts keeping you constantly up to date with changes and new regulations
- the RPS Faculty will support you to achieve professional skills and behaviours to keep up-to-date and continue to advance your practice
- the leadership framework provides you with resources to help you reach the leadership competence required to meet specific pharmacy based challenges
- RPS networks and events give you access to the ultimate professional network
- professional recognition and the use of the letters MRPharmS after your name
- CPD support and professional support tools and practice guidance to help you in your day-to-day work
- discounts of at least 25% on all Pharmaceutical Press titles, including a discount of 50% on your initial print copy of the BNF
- use of the post-nominals MRPharmS to demonstrate your professional commitment.
*If you have never been registered with the GPhC but are a practising pharmacist based overseas and hold an MPharm degree or overseas alternative, from an institute recognised by the RPS you can apply as an Associate (ARPharmS) and gain access to the same services as Members.
We use the International Pharmaceutical Federation’s (FIP) official world list of Pharmacy Schools as its recognised list of schools. Find out if your institution if recognised by the Society.
**As of July 2018 members based outside Great Britain will not be sent a print copy of the MEP, but will continue to receive full access to the latest MEP online.