Free joint RPS and BPSA Student membership for MPharm students in Great Britain*
As an RPS Student member you'll get:
- Access to the online version of Medicines, Ethics and Practice - the MEP
- Access to our digital Pharmaceutical Journal and app
- At least 25% discount on all Pharmaceutical Press titles, including FASTtrack books covering the main areas of study for your degree
- Library support services
- Student of the Year award. In association with the BPSA, we award the Student of the Year prize at our annual awards evening
- Access to organised resources to help with your studies on our Student Hub
- Access to our Mentoring Platform - become a mentee or mentor.
Visit our Student Hub for more information on our Student offer.
And included BPSA membership means:
Visit the BPSA website for more information about what they offer
Get all the support you need throughout your time at university
* students studying an RPS recognised MPharm at an overseas institution can join for £53 for the duration of their course.