Free RPS/BPSA Student membership for pharmacy students in Great Britain*
As a Student member you'll benefit from:
- Access to the online version of Medicines, Ethics and Practice - the MEP
- Online access to the Pharmaceutical Journal, Clinical Pharmacist and Tomorrow's Pharmacist online and via the app
- At least 25% discount on all Pharmaceutical Press titles, including FASTtrack books covering the main areas of study for your degree
- Library support services
- Student of the Year award, in association with the BPSA we award the Student of the Year prize at our annual awards evening
- FREE membership of BPSA for GB students.
Check out our Student Hub for more information.
Get all the support you need throughout your time at university:
* students studying an RPS recognised MPharm at an overseas institution can join for £52 for the duration of their course.