Great pharmacy careers start with your development
We’re serious about providing you with the activities and resources to kickstart a fulfilling career in Pharmacy.
So, whether you need up-to-the-minute information, professional advice and support, or a extra little help with exams, we can help.
Read our practical Pre-Reg Guide to help you get started
As a Pre-Reg trainee we'll support you with:
50% off your initial copy of the BNFC 2018/19 and BNF 77
(published in March 2019) and at least 25% off all Pharmaceutical Press
Digital and hard copies of the MEP enabling easy access to the advice and information you need wherever you are
- A free 30-day subscription to Ontrack so you can approach any exam with confidence after answering hundreds of practice questions written by subject experts
- Revision course and full mock exam, helping you re-visit difficult topics, plus expert preparation guidance and tips
- Free subscription to the Pharmaceutical Journal and the Clinical Pharmacist will guarantee you’re always up-to-date with the latest pharmacy news and affairs
- Advice and support from the RPS support team - our confidential enquiry service puts you in touch with experienced and knowledgeable professionals
- Use of the post-nominal ARPharmS to demonstrate your professional commitment to your career and the pharmacy profession.
All our support resources help you grow and develop as a pharmacist in the early stages of your career, and we’re here to help you through every step of the way.