Your RPS Foundation Trainee Membership Programme benefits include:
- Our year-long programme of webinars, Q&As, podcasts, and exclusive resources to support you during your Foundation training
- Your own copy of the latest BNF86 and BNF for Children, plus full online access to Medicines, Ethics and Practice (MEP)
- Exclusive access to our Revision Course with full Mock Assessment - including interactive Feedback Sessions
- 30 days' free access to practice assessment questions on Pharmacy Knowledge ONtrack
- Webinars for every sector and level - watch live or on catch-up
- Speak to our One-to-one Professional Support - via telephone or email
- Free subscription to the Pharmaceutical Journal
- Free ticket to our Annual Conference
- Use our Mentoring platform to find a guide for your career
- 24/7 access to past assessment questions and essential pharmacy texts in our e-Library
- RPS Member-Only email newsletters
- All the latest guidance and patient safety updates.
And, as an RPS member, you can show your professional status by adding ARPharmS after your name.