How much does it cost?
Absolutely nothing, because it’s fully NHS-funded, your CPCS workshops are completely free.
About the CPCS sessions
How do I become CPCS-ready?
You need to attend TWO online CPCS sessions, each around two hours long.
When are the CPCS sessions run?
You choose when you want to attend: all sessions are delivered online, so you can join us from the comfort of your own home, at times convenient to you - weekdays, evenings and Sundays!
What do I have to do?
Both your CPCS sessions will be taught by experienced clinicians: pharmacists, nurses, and GPs. Across the two sessions you'll learn all the skills you need to manage referrals and consultations, practice your new skills, and be advised by GPs and other healthcare professionals.
What is taught in the workshops?
We'll teach you how to:
- Perform clinical examinations
- Identify red flags in consultations
- Support clinical reasoning with evidence-based practice
- Involve patients during decision-making
- Conclude consultations with safety netting, signposting and referrals
- Promote self-care and prevention measures
- Complete accurate clinical records to support data sharing.