Starting out in research? Considering applying for research funding? Drafting a research proposal?
Our research team is available to help you achieve your research potential. With our one-to-one support sessions, we can help you get involved in research, develop research ideas for funding or produce a research abstract, poster or publication. Here are some of the areas we can help you with:
- Understanding Research and Evaluation
- Developing a research project
- Finding sources of funding
- Evaluating and disseminating research
- Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) in research
- Building your Faculty R&E Cluster
Our 30-minute support sessions are free for RPS members to attend at our London Office, or via Skype/teleconference. We can also provide support via email. Please log in to access the support session request form below.