Research Support Sessions
Starting out in research? Considering applying for research funding? Or drafting a research proposal?
We offer 1:1 support sessions to help you to explore your research potential, with one-to-one guidance on how to get involved with research, how to develop research ideas for funding, getting published, and much more including:
- Understanding Research and Evaluation
- Developing a research project
- Finding sources of funding
- Evaluating and disseminating research
- Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) in research
- Building your Faculty R&E Cluster
Sessions last for approximately 30 minutes, and are held at our London Office, between 9:30am and 12:30pm. You can either attend in person or via teleconference.
Sessions are free for members (non-members can attend for a £50 fee).
If you wish to discuss a specific piece work during the session (e.g. an abstract, a project plan or a conference poster), please make sure you share your draft well in advance so the team has time to read it.
Booking forms for upcoming sessions can be found below.