RPS Revalidation Events
Revalidation Ready: Peer Discussion & Reflective Account
We're hosting events in England, Scotland and Wales in 2019 to help with next steps of your revalidation process.
Can you spare a day to master these two new records? To master Peer Discussions and Reflective Accounts in 2019 or 2020, this is the must-attend workshop.
The programme will cover:
- The GPhC: the what, why and how of the Standards for Pharmacy Professionals
- The art of reflection: What is reflection, how do you do it and what’s in it for pharmacy professionals?
- Peer Discussion: Learn and practice in a safe, highly supported environment
- Knowing what good looks like: Understand the elements that constitute a great record
- Creating your records: Work on your records, using your experience
- Further questions?: Our experts will be available all day to offer group and individual support.
There will also be plenty of opportunities to have your questions answered by our revalidation experts and to network with like-minded colleagues.
97% of previous attendees would recommend one of these events to a colleague!
“After today, I feel that I have mastered it. The day couldn’t have been more helpful, informative or better organised.”
“First time I have ever paid to go on a course but it was worth every penny and sacrificing my day off! Thank you and well done team!”
Find your nearest location and book now, but hurry, places are limited!