RPS Science and Research Summit 2019
Putting pharmacy and science at the forefront of healthcare
Friday 8th February 2019, etc.venues County Hall, London
Continuing on the huge success of the first RPS Winter Summit, we will be hosting the RPS Science & Research Summit to showcase the latest innovations in science, research and education, and how they impact across pharmacy and healthcare.
Chaired by RPS Chief Scientist, Gino Martini, our speaker programme is comprised of experts and influencers who are pushing the boundaries of innovation in the pharmaceutical sciences, research and education across industry, academia and practice. It provides a forum for knowledge translation and an opportunity to develop new ideas and innovations.
Why should I attend the event?
During the day there will be opportunities to:
- Attend a unique event that comprises both cutting edge medicines research as well as issues on frontline healthcare.
- Learn about the latest ground-breaking developments in pharmacy, research and pharmaceutical sciences from leading scientists and researchers.
- Showcase your research projects to academics, researchers and industry stakeholders, and have the chance to win up to £250 through our Chief Scientist awards.
- Get involved in discussions and debates on a range of hot topics, such as the impact of Brexit on our healthcare and life sciences sector.
- Network with other like-minded colleagues from a range of backgrounds; develop new collaborations and partnerships.
- Engage and interact with science and pharmacy students, the future leaders of our profession.
- Gather evidence for your CPD portfolio.
- Practice the peer discussion element of your GPhC revalidation via a poster presentation.
Learning outcomes align to RPS Professional Standards, GPhC standards for pharmacy professionals, and revalidation requirements.