Critical Care Webinar 2 - ARDS, fluid management, renal replacement therapy
- Chair: Greg Barton (senior specialist critical care pharmacist)
- Mark Borthwick (critical care consultant pharmacist)
- David Sapsford (critical care consultant pharmacist)
- Emma Boxall (senior specialist critical care pharmacist)
Important note:Since the recording of this webinar, there has been developments in the evidence base for the use of steroids in the treatment of COVID-19. See this NICE briefing for more information.
Also see our page on Managing COVID-19.
Supporting resources:- NICE guideline: intravenous fluid therapy in adults in hospital.
See also:- Critical Care #1
- Critical Care #3 - Vasopressors, Delirium, Routine Care in ITU (from Tuesday 14 April 2020)
- Thrombosis and COVID-19 (from Thursday 14 May)