We teamed up with the Female Pharmacy Leaders Network to celebrate International Women’s Day!
We discussed the theme for the 2022 International Women’s Day of how collectively we can all break the bias by:
- Celebrating achievements
- Raising awareness against bias
- Sharing how to take action for equality using this opportunity to consider biases faced across different under-represented groups such as cultural and sexual orientation and gender identity bias as well as women.
We heard from a range of pharmacy professionals about how they have broken the bias to strive for equality within pharmacy, how together we can forge equality for everyone and create a culture free of bias, stereotypes and discrimination.
- Josh Wells, Clinical Pharmacist
- Farzana Haq, Practice Pharmacist
- Mahendra Patel Pharmacist, National Lead, PRINCIPLE/PANORAMIC trials
- Janaki Chitsabesan, Pharmacy Technicians of Colour