Our 1:1 Research Support Sessions
We offer monthly research support sessions where members of our research team are available to support you to develop your research potential. We have, for example, provided individuals with 1:1 guidance on how to get involved in research and develop research ideas for funding, as well as supporting you in the following areas:
- Understanding research and evaluation
- Developing a research project and team
- Building your faculty R&E cluster
- Patient and public involvement (PPI)
- Sources of funding available
- Evaluating and publishing research
- Getting research ready
Individual sessions last approximately 30 minutes and can be booked through our support sessions page. This page lists all upcoming events.
These flexible sessions welcome attendees in person, by phone or via video conference. The team work with participants in advance to ensure the 1:1 session is as useful as possible, and following the session attendees receive a development plan or signposting to further support and guidance.
Other research events to support your development
We run a regular programme of research training and support. These include:
- instructional webinars
- an annual research proposal writing training course
- workshops and seminars at national conferences
For forthcoming activities see the RPS events calendar.