Our 1:1 Research Advisory Service
We offer monthly research advice surgeries where members of our research team are available to support you develop your research potential with 1:1 guidance on how to get involved in research and develop research ideas for funding, as well as answer any other queries such as:
- Understanding research and evaluation
- Developing a research project and team
- Building your faculty R&E cluster
- Patient and public involvement
- Sources of funding available
- Evaluating and publishing research
- Getting research ready
Individual sessions last approximately 30 minutes and can be booked via the events calendar.
These flexible sessions welcome attendees in person, by phone or via video conference. The team work with participants in advance to ensure the 1:1 session is as useful as possible and following the session attendees receive a development plan or signposting to further support and guidance.