1:1 Research Support Sessions
Our research team provides 1:1 research support sessions to help you develop your research potential. We can help you get involved in research, develop research ideas for funding or design an abstract or poster. We offer support in the following key areas:
- Understanding research and evaluation
- Developing a research project and building a team
- Finding sources of funding to support your project
- Evaluating and publishing your research
- Patient and public involvement (PPI)
- Building your Faculty R&E cluster
Our 30-minute support sessions are available over the phone, via video conference or in person at our London office.
When you book a 1:1 session, we will work with you in advance to ensure that the session is as useful as possible for you. Please be sure to share any relevant information or drafts with us ahead of the meeting so that we can provide feedback at the session.
After the session, we will send a follow-up email with a summary of our advice and any other information which may be useful for you.
Visit our research support sessions page.
When you reach the interview stage for a research funding award or PhD position, our team can arrange a mock interview with a panel of experts to help you prepare for the big day.
Other research events to support your development
We offer a programme of regular research training and support events:
- Instructional webinars
- A research proposal writing training course
- Workshops and seminars at national conferences
For upcoming activities, see our events calendar.