1:1 Research Support Sessions
Our research team provides 1:1 research support sessions to help you develop your research potential. these are only a few of the things we can help you with:
- Understanding research and evaluation
- Getting started - how can you get involved?
- Discussing your projects and ideas
- Finding quality evidence/literature
- Developing your research project and building a team
- Finding sources of funding to support your project
- Developing a funding application
- Writing a conference abstract
- Designing a conference poster
- Evaluating and publishing your research
- Patient and public involvement (PPI)
- Applying for or starting your PhD
Our 30-minute support sessions are available over the phone or via video conference.
When you book a 1:1 session, we'll work with you in advance to ensure that the session is as useful as possible for you. Please be sure to share with us any relevant information or drafts ahead of the meeting so that we can provide feedback at the session (e.g. conference abstract, draft funding application).
After the session, we'll usually send you a follow-up email with a summary of our advice and any other information which may be useful for you.
Book your 1:1 session