3. Underpinning Knowledge - Legislation and Professional Issues

The Home Office and MHRA have advised that if a WDA(H) is required, this also means that, if supplies include CDs in Schedules 2 to 5 in the Misuse of Drugs Regulations 2001, then it is likely that a corresponding Home Office CD licence is also needed by the pharmacy.